Structural Engineers of New Hampshire, Inc. P.O.Box 226 Manchester, New Hampshire 03105-0226
SENH is a professional association of structural engineers practicing in New Hampshire that is founded on the premise that those in the structural engineering community can improve and advance the practice of structural engineering for both the individual and the profession. As an organization, SENH promotes the following interests:
- To advance the technical practice of structural engineers through meetings, seminars, and educational programs.
- To improve the professional, business, and administrative practices of structural engineering firms and consultants.
- To advance proper legislation affecting structural engineering practice.
- To establish a network among the members of the Association to communicate information of common interests to structural engineers.
- To cultivate social contacts within its membership, and by closer association and a better mutual understanding, discourage unethical and detrimental practice, and inspirit a resolve to act collectively to benefit our profession.
- To serve the public, to encourage the pursuit of excellence in our practice, and to maintain the honor and dignity of our profession.
- To promote issues regarding public health, safety, and welfare.
- To serve as spokesperson to the public on matters of structural engineering.
SENH is a member of the National Council of Structural Engineers Associations (NCSEA).