Structural Engineers of New Hampshire, Inc.
Manchester, New Hampshire 03105-0226
Membership Applicants You are cordially invited to join Structural Engineers of New Hampshire (SENH), a not-for-profit organization established to pursue common interests of practicing structural engineers and others sharing an interest in the activities of structural engineers. Please fill out the online form below, or click here to obtain an application form in PDF format. Please make checks payable to STRUCTURAL ENGINEERS OF NEW HAMPSHIRE, P.O. Box 226, Manchester, NH 03105-0226.
SENH is founded on the premise that those in the structural engineering community, through association, can improve and advance the practice of structural engineering for both the individual and the profession. As an organization, SENH promotes the following interests:
- To advance the technical practice of structural engineers through meetings, seminars, and educational programs.
- To improve the professional, business, and administrative practices of structural engineering firms and consultants.
- To advance proper legislation affecting structural engineering practice.
- To establish a network among the members of the Association to communicate information of common interests to structural engineers.
- To cultivate social contacts within its membership, and by closer association and a better mutual understanding, discourage unethical and detrimental practice, and inspirit a resolve to act collectively to benefit our profession.
- To serve the public, to encourage the pursuit of excellence in our practice, and to maintain the honor and dignity of our profession.
- To promote issues regarding public health, safety, and welfare.
- To serve as spokesperson to the public on matters of structural engineering.
Regularly scheduled dinner meetings are held at least five times each year at various locations around the state. Each meeting will provide an opportunity to hear a guest speaker or presentation on a relevant topic as well as reports from the Association’s Professional Development, Business Practice, and Legislative Committees.
Admission to SENH is by enclosed application. Licensed professional engineers who practice structural engineering in the State of New Hampshire are admitted as Members upon application. Individuals sharing an interest in the activities of SENH may qualify for admission as Associate Members upon application and approval. Students attending an ABET accredited program may also qualify for admission.
SENH members receive our newsletter,, which is issued approximately six times each year. The newsletter contains information on upcoming meetings, a summary of past meetings, news, and reports from our committees, and other news of interest to the structural engineering community.
SENH is a member of the National Council of Structural Engineers Associations (NCSEA). SENH members receive all benefits provided by NCSEA including the quarterly publication Structures Magazine, and the bi-monthly publication “Monthly Moments.”. The SENH Board of Directors look forward to receiving your application. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact any one of the Association directors listed on the Officers and Committees page.